Powered by ExoticAds
Buy/Sell Traffic

Powered by ExoticAds
Buy/Sell Traffic

Powered by ExoticAds
Buy/Sell Traffic

Room is currently offline

  • SATISFIED? 92 98% 2  

Garshot's Bio and Free Webcam

Real Name:
Garshot
Followers:
14314
Birth Date:
April 11, 1986
Age:
31
Sex:
Male
Interested In:
Men, Women, Trans, Couples
Location:
Somewhere
Last Broadcast:
1 day, 2 hours
Language(s):
English
Pics & Videos:
About Me:



Onlyfans account: https://onlyfans.com/garshotxxx/

HD VIDEOS ON MANYVIDS: https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000405 817/garshot/


Hi! welcome to my room! I now ask 5 tokens to watch my cam (always on cam via the crazy ticket show app) because of illegal recordings when broadcasting for free. When i'm broadcasting, i'm not watching other cams; i like to read and follow what's going in my own room. I don't usually pm, for the same reason i'm not watching cams. I find it easier to interact on the main chat window. So don't take it personnally if i don't answer to pm requests. If you like my show, please follow me! Also, if you have any suggestion for me to do or to wear, feel free to let me know!

Simple rules in my room:
1) Be yourself. If you're a man, don't disguise in a woman. I am myself on cam, I expect you to be yourself.
2) Be polite and respectful; I hate when people ask "Show dick", "show ass". "Show hole" is even more disrespectful. I'm not your slave, i'm here to show off and have fun. If you still ask it, you'll be banned instantly.
3) I'm not on CB to meet up with people. It may be your fantasy and we can still play on it, but it won't happen. Just to be clear!
4) I don't like slave/master games.
5) ... respect is the keyword. 99% of people here know what it is and are very nice. The other 1% will be banned haha.

******If my room is password protected, the password is : private

;)

Wish List:

Please check out my wishlist here!